Happy Sunday y'all!
We've had a busy Sunday so far and the day isn't over yet! We went to Sunday school, church, lunch at McAlister's, and now we're at home for a bit before going to the mall and TJ Maxx. At 5:00, I have to go to my old sorority house to attend a new member meeting since I am the New Member Advisor :) Then, we're going to church at 6:30. Hopefully this busy day will make me sleepy so I can go to bed early so that I can wake up at 5:15 for my first day of work!
Since it's Sunday, I'm playing along with MannLand5 and answering the fun Getting to Know You questions :)
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
As long as it wasn't a major knick or huge dent, I'd leave! Is that bad of me?!
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Of course there are some parts of my body that I don't love but I'd be to scared to have plastic surgery!
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I love blogs that I can relate to... newlyweds, Southerners, fashionable, funny, God loving, with a few fun pictures here and there :)
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
My blog is 100% me! My life isn't the most interesting in the world but I always post about what I'm feeling/thinking/loving each day!
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Deer meat! This isn't something I eat a lot of anyway but I've had this a few times and it's just not my favorite! I also feel bad for the poor little deer :(
6. How often to you eat out?
Before we got married, we'd go out to eat WAY too much! But once we got married, we love making our menu and cooking supper together :) We usually go out to eat on Friday or Saturday nights and after church on Sunday.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
I like them both! I love to wear my skinny jeans to tuck into my boots and wear with cute flats but I also like my boot cut jeans. Some may think that skinny jeans aren't flattering but as long as you buy a pair that isn't skin tight and stretchy they're very cute :)
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
I know this would never happen because me and my hubby are madly in love ;) but it it were I know I wouldn't kill him!
Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday and has had a wonderful weekend!