I've been lucky enough to receive three awards today from three lovely ladies!!
Caroline at Pink Champagne gave me this award...
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship and make blogging awesome.
I am a master in:
1. Making sweet tea. With a hubby who loves sweet tea about as much as he loves me, I am making it a lot!
2. Getting ready pretty fast in the morning. I'm able to straighten my hair, put on my makeup, get dressed, and get out the door within 20 minutes. I'm glad I pick out my clothes and take my shower the night before or I'd never make it!
3. Grocery shopping. I have my list made and I get in and out of the store pretty fast!
4. Watching TV. I have a semi-long list of shows that I just have to watch...Desperate Housewives, American Pickers, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, Glee, and One Tree Hill and 90210 reruns. Hmmm....maybe I watch too much TV?!
5. Going to baseball games. When you have a hubby who loves baseball, you're bound to start to love it too. We've been to every one of our college alma mater's baseball team (Go Eagles!) home games this season and are planning on going to a couple of away games too. That's fine with me though. I like baseball because it's not intense like football and I actually understand the rules and what's going on.
6. Online window shopping. Y'all...I could spend a few hours just browsing different stores and thinking about what I would buy. Anything from Gap to Anthropologie, Target to Pier 1, Forever 21 to Old Navy...you name it and I'll window shop there! 99% of the time I don't buy anything but it is fun to think of what I'd like to buy :)
I pass this award along to...
Hillary at A Gal and Her Dog
Claire at Don't Stop Believin'
Natalie at Extraordinary Love
Lauren at Modern Day Knights
Mrs. Stoneking at Meet the Stonekings
sHp at Our Three Ring Circus
Jen at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys gave me this award...
The Rules for this award are:
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years.
2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (blog friends).
In ten years, I'll be 34 years old (ahhhh!) and will still be married to my sweet, sweet hubby. I will have hopefully have a full time teaching job (if this dang economy will ever pick back up!). I may have a couple of kids and little Daisy will probably still be around. Even though I love the town we're in, I may want to move back closer to our families...but we'll see! I hope to still be blogging in 10 years, too!
I pass this award along to...
Amber at A Little Pink in the Cornfields
Annie at Our Little Family
Cee at Curiosity
Kara at Pickerill Prattle
Katie at The Mathis'
Paige at Live, Laugh, Love
Amy at Our Journey Together
Sweet Sassy Southerland at Southerland Living
Mandy at Tickled Pink
Alissa at Newlywedded: Life, Love, and Me
Lauren at Modern Day Knights gave me this award...
I received this award the other day from another bloggy friend so you can read about some things that make me happy over here :)
Thanks so much for the awards ladies!
I'm back home-home until Saturday so I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!