Happy Tuesday friends!
I decided to copy Brit over at Dave and Brit Plus One and play along with her Tuesday Ten: Things I Can't Live Without.
So here are 10 things that I just can't live without...
1. My family. Just love them :)
This is a recent pic our wedding photogs took at my parent's house.
2. My BlackBerry. I've had one for a couple of years and don't know what I ever did without it!
3. Bare Minerals makeup. I've used this for a few years and, like my BlackBerry, don't know how I used anything else. It's great!
4. My hobo wallet. Love this! It's big enough to fit lots of cards/money/change or your lip gloss. I use it as my wallet but could definitely be used as a clutch.
I have this one but in brown.
The inside is the best part :)
5. Sweet tea. Being from the South, it's a given that sweet tea is a part of my day. J could live off of sweet tea! I've been trying to cut down on the amount of sugar though.
6. Chocolate. I seriously have to have a little bit of chocolate every day! We still have some Hershey kisses left over from our Christmas stockings that I've been working on. When those are gone...I'll have to find something else chocolaty to snack on!
7. My little Daisy. She is like our child! She sleeps at the end of our bed every night :) I just hate when I have to leave her during the day but it's always great when I come home and she is there to greet me at the door.
8. Music. I am far from a good singer, but I love to sing! I like pretty much all kinds of music (except for those that I can't understand what the singer is saying!) and will sing along even if I don't know the words :)
9. My go to comfy around the house outfit. Whenever I get home from work or am just lounging around the house, I always seem to put on this Dave Matthews shirt and a pair of my comfiest black lounge pants.
10. My wonderful husband. J is the best man I could have asked God for to be my husband. He's caring, sweet, funny, friendly, hard working, smart, a great listener, gives the best advice, and is absolutely adorable :) I love you, J!
Looking oh so cute on our wedding day :)
So there's 10 things I can't live without...what can't you live without?
Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!